As we come together to worship on the Lord’s Day, please remember the following:
- If you have any concerns about your immune system or your current state of health, you are encouraged not to attend.
- If you currently have any communicable illness you cannot attend.
- If you have been tested for the Coronavirus and are waiting for the results, you cannot attend.
- All seating is open seating unless reserved in advance. Those who desire to remain socially distanced will need to call the church office by Thursday at noon to request the number of reserved seats you will need.
- The wearing of facemasks is highly encouraged but not required.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the Worship Center lobby.
- Restrooms will be open and available.
- Campus shuttles will not be running and ushers will not be parking cars.
- We ask everyone to be especially sensitive to others with your personal greeting as some will desire to shake hands and others will not. As always, remember to, “Submit yourselves one to another in the fear [reverence] of God.” (Eph. 5:21)